Friday 16 December 2016

Why I chose DomainkingNG as my best web hosting and domain name provider

                 


As a blogger or web designer, it is no longer a new thing that having a custom domain makes your work more professional.

Nigerian have always believed in using foreign hosting and domain name providers in hosting and registering their domains believing that Nigerian hosting and domain name providers are not genuine.

This days, this believe is no longer true because Nigerian hosting and domain name providers are now doing very good and are even more better than most foreign ones.

Here, am sharing with you the best hosting and domain name provider in Nigeria that I have been using for all my web hosting and domain name registrations and why I regard them as the best.

Since I got to know about this company, I have never thought of using any other hosting company for my works because they have always given me the best. I have even Reffered most of my clients whom I register and host their domains to use it.

I know you might be wondering which domain company is this that am talking about like this. This great domain name provider is Domainking.ng

Win upto #250,000 on the Domainking rock contest

Reasons I regard domainking as my best hosting and domain name provider.


Ever since I started using domainking, I have seen a lot of benefits of working with them that made me not to think of using any other domain registration company. Some of the reasons why I have decided to keep working with domainking.ng includes:

• They are the cheapest hosting and domain name providers in the country.
• They have an easy payment system for hosting and registering domain names. That is you can easily pay in Naira either through bank deposit, ATM transfer, MasterCard, verve, visa, etc
• They have good customer support. When you work them, they provide full time support either through their website, Facebook page, mail etc.
• They have an easy to use platform which makes it possible for a novice to host and register a domain name with them easily.
• They help users to set custom domain for blogger blogs which no other domain name providers does.

I hope you have seen why domainking rocks. So Register your domains today with domainking.

20 comments:

  1. Am glad you like it. Always visit here for more tutorials and reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your review. Will this hosting work well with my content delivery network - cdnsun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For instance, if you want your cloud server to store a tremendous amount of data and provide appreciable speed, you should opt for a leading cloud hosting provider.
    cheap web hosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devoted servers ordinarily are utilized by web based business locales that require a lot of space plate space and more individual administration in addition to cost somewhat more. inmotion hosting reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have even Reffered most of my clients whom I register and host their domains to use it.Web design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owk that is good. I hope you are having a good time with domain registrations and web hosting services

      Delete
    2. Owk that is good. I hope you are having a good time with domain registrations and web hosting services

      Delete
  6. Head to a search engine and go to the resources page for current advertisers, and click on the link for key word selector tool. Namecheap Hosting coupon

    ReplyDelete
  7. These days, the world has become so competitive in terms of products and services that it's best to enter this market in an informed manner. And here's where web hosting reviews come into play. Namecheap SSL coupon

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the individuals who aren't comfortable with the Internet, here are a portion of the best inquiries and replies about domains and why you should register a domain name for yourself: Domain Name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your tip. Always visit here for more articles

      Delete
  9. Nice article. I registered a domain with domainking and I can say that my experience with them is awesome. Especially their customer support system. Thanks for this post

    ReplyDelete
  10. The association has years of involvement in creating internet business site for private companies. AMP

    ReplyDelete

YOUR COMMENTS MOTIVATES US

DROP YOUR QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENT BOX.

ALWAYS SIGN IN TO AVOID WORD VERIFICATION.
TICK THE NOTIFY ME TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN SOMEONE REPLY YOUR COMMENT.